We would like to welcome you and your child to our practice. In order for us to provide you with optimal service, we would like you to take a moment to read out office guidelines.
- If your child has insurance, we will perform insurance estimates and bill your insurance as a courtesy. You will be responsible for any co-payments and estimated patients portions at the time of service. If for any reason your insurance company denies any charges or does not cover the amount estimated, the responsibility for payment returns to you.
- Payment for the treatment is expected on the day of service. We offer the following payment methods: Cash, Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, and Amex), or debit card. NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
- If for any reason we over collect on your patient portion, amounts under $50 will be kept on the family account for future treatment unless otherwise requested. We will advise you of the credit on the account at your next visit. If an amount over $50 is collected, we will contact you by phone.
- All patients must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the time of treatment unless a written treatment consent and pre-approved payments have been previously received.
- Your child's appointment times are reserved for your child. In the event you need to reschedule, please give us AT LEAST 24 hours notice. Please remember that failure to notify us 24 hours in advance will result in a cancellation fee of $40 per hour of appointment time.
In order to reduce confusion and misunderstanding between our patients and the practice, we have adopted the following financial policy. If you have any questions, please discuss them with our billing staff. We are dedicated to providing the best possible care and service to your child and regard your complete understanding of our financial policies as an essential element of care and treatment.
Payment is due at the time of service unless other arrangements have been made in advance by either yourself of your dental plan coverage. For your convenience, we will accept cash and major credit cards.
Your insurance is a contract between you and your insurance company. As a courtesy, after the dental visit, we will electronically submit your insurance claim for you. If we later receive a check from your insurer, we will refund any over payment to you.
All dental plans are not the same and do not cover the same services. In the event your dental plan determines a service to be "not covered" you will be responsible for this amount. Therefore we will expect payment in full at the time of service.
Missed/Late Appointment(s) Policy
Although, we make every attempt to remind you of your scheduled appointment, it is your responsibility to remember all appointment date(s)/time(s). The doctors have reserved this time, especially for you and your child to meet their dental needs. Cancellations require a 24 hour prior notice, or you will be charged a $40 missed appointment fee. Late arrivals (more than 15 minutes) may require rescheduling your child to another day. Please be on time so the doctors can provide the best treatment for your child.